Monday 14 May 2012

Going to NYC!!

Hey you all beautiful out there,


Today wasn't really much of a long day, took the 9:20 a.m. plane and got off at around 1 at noon New York time. Didn't get out of the airport till almost three, that was quite sad really...

Got myself a little plane ride companion since I didn't bring toys with me this time >.<
After I landed I got to my uncle's and prepared to head out for dinner. Unfortunately, it just somehow decided to go to New York City on the same day that Obama came as well so traffic was really bad, hence no good food for me tonight other than home cooked meal.


Can you see all the cop cars there? As well as the huge traffic at the far back of the picture.

New York does have some fine weird cherries don't they??

Anyway, that really is all I did today and it really was just chilling around at home doing nothing, but tomorrow I have decided to go get some shopping done!!! Can't wait!!


With lots of love,
Janice <3

No comments:

Post a Comment