Wednesday 11 July 2012

New shoes!!!

Hey lovelies!

As much as I am embarrass to say this, my room is... or should I say WAS literally the messiest room anyone has set foot in. Not because I am unorganized but more because I has way too many things that it is just impossible to fit all of them in one little room. Very recently I became very fond of a pair of shoes which my friend has as well, I told my mom about it and she made a deal with me which if I clean up my room and the half of the dining room which I have occupied for over a year, she would let me buy anything, the longer it is kept clean the more I can buy. So for the last week I locked myself up at home just to get these shoes and IT WAS A SUCCESS!! I am so happy that I really can't bare not showing these to you guys!!!


To me personally, I think they are the best thing in the world!!! Just the right amount of spikes and bling combined :)

Anyway, just a little update on what I have been doing, hope you all the best and enjoy the rest of your summer days!!


With love,
Janice <3

No comments:

Post a Comment