Thursday 14 June 2012

Obsessive Collection 1

Hey hey,


I don't know if you have ever went through your room and realized that you actually have SO MUCH of a particular item(s) and think you might actually believe it have grown into a collection?? This happens to me quite often and I have recently found quite a nice little collection that I have which I would like to share with you guys!! And they are beautiful notebooks. Instead of just my full notebook collection, I have decided to separate this particular brand of notebooks and call them another collection since I have quite a few, I would also just talk a little about this one as well. 


The brand I am talking about is..... LA DOLCE VITA


They are amazing because you can actually fit them in your two-ringed binders!!
Quite a stack you see....


After just a little sneak peek of my full collection, I shall break it down a bit into a few different categories of the designs. As you can see, there is a photo on the cover of each of these notebooks and ALL OF THEM ARE JUST SO BEAUTIFUL!!! And this is why I love them so much. I know that there is another collection which has something really similar but then they are mostly black and white and colored photos appeals to me way more than black and white ones even though I have to admit some of the others are quite romantic looking.


So the notebooks are generally split into two big categories, the desert category and the animal category.

These belongs to the desert category, I personally love the one on the very right for I am the biggest fan for cream puffs and any sort of berries!!! 

I know you can't deny the fact that you are drooling over these notebooks, if they are even scented with whatever food the photo is, they would be UNBELIEVABLY IRRESISTIBLE

BUNNIES BUNNIES BUNNIES BUNNIES BUNNIES BUNNIES BUNNIES!!!!!!!!! 

(\__/)
~(='.'=)~
(")_(")

These are my favorite ones, I have a special love for fluffy animals which has some sort of pointy face I think... like bunnies too!!

Hm.... Dont' remember why I got these, they are cute but I think they aren't cute enough....

This is the end of my collection, hope you have enjoyed it and I believe I would be bringing up other collections so if you are interested, keep checking out for more!!!



STAY HAPPY AND HEALTHY!!


Ps. If you are interested to get these and you are in Hong Kong, you can actually get these at Citysuper and Swindon bookstore, I get mine from these two places but I am sure you would be able to find them in other stationary stores that are near you!


With loads of love,
Janice <3

No comments:

Post a Comment