Sunday 13 May 2012

All about NAILS

Hello to all the lovelies out there!!

Before revealing the most embarrassing nail polish collection in the world I thought that giving you guys a little bit of nail art related information that I highly recommend you all to try out.


I know this has been quite the buzz for a very long while, but it feels like I really need to tell you how good they are since I have tried different that are avaliable out in the market and they are the stick-on nail art stickers. Although I have tried a lot of different ones, there are two types that I would like to talk about, the first one are the metallic ones  which you would have to peel off and stick it onto your nails. I have tried different methods of applying them and none of which seems to have made them look amazing, another problem I have with those stickers are that my nails are quite rounded so they don't really go on my nails without creasing and it really defeats the whole point for them being metallic. Another one I have which I am happier with are ones that act like temporary tattoos where you just soak them in water, peel the nail polish part out, place on your nails and let them dry out and they would stick onto your nails,it would stay on way longer if you apply another layer of top coat onto them. I have a few photos to show you the one I have recently used, quite a few nail artists even thought that they were sprayed on nail art which would have cost way more than these stickers which were around $20HKD.

The nail stickers looks exactly like temporary tattoos don't they??



Another information is that I found a new brand of nail polish which I am very happy about with the pay off of their nail polishes. This brand is called LAKA and they created the best nail polishes regarding color range, they have almost about 400 different colors and it is really hard for you to decided between one and other since they are all so beautiful. They are also very pigmented and all you really need is one generous coat of nail polish and you are good to go, I have had mine on for about 4 days now and it have not chipped a bit. One last yet most important thing is that they are not super expensive, they are $98 per bottle and it does seem like they are quite expensive, but they have promotions where you can get them cheaper if you buy in bulk and also I personally think that they are really good because the outcome is sometimes even better than high end brands like Dior, Chanel, Essie and OPI regarding color pay off. 

I personally recommend you to go check them out if you have problems finding the perfect shade of any color you are looking for or you need something that is super opaque that you would like the color to show after only one or two coats of polish!

LAKA, Windsor House, Causeway Bay Hong Kong



That is it for today and thank you for reading!! I will be heading to New York tomorrow where as my friend Kelly would be going to Finland!! If you like, subscribe to us for more lifestyle/ beauty/ fashion blogs that my friends and I will be bringing :)



With lots of love,
Janice <3

No comments:

Post a Comment